Thursday, July 28, 2016

So What Can A Hot Chocolate Do!


  1. I am sure you know what is Hot Chocolate!
    In case you don't, read the description below by our very Wikipedia ;)

    Hot chocolate
    Beverage
  2. Hot chocolate, also known as hot cocoa, is a heated beverage consisting of shaved chocolate, melted chocolate or cocoa powder, heated milk or water, and often sugar. Source: Wikipedia

    It's 5 p.m. and here I was all exhausted and drained out because of working non-stop on my blog. When I look out of the window, its such a beautiful rainy day, calling out to me, saying, get out your den and have some fun. So feeling tired and weak, I somehow convince myself to get ready  and go have some nice drink in some nice Cafe and then finish few pending things to do which I have been procrastinating ever since.

    So I decide to go to a Cafe called Di Bella, its my first visit here and I'm really pleased after browsing through the menu. Waffles of all kinds, so tempting, actually very very tempting, but then I'm alone and really can't have them alone, lol. 
    So many beverages, hot and cold, good variety, too much to explore!
    So this is gonna be my new regular hangout for a while :)

    These days, I avoid having Coffee, so I opt for Hot Chocolate. To my surprise, they have so many options in Hot Chocolate too. Wow! Confused, I asked the Barista for his recommendation. He suggests Nutella Hot Chocolate is the best. Well Nutella is a favourite so the best thing to do is to go with the same.

    They take a while to prepare, while I keep roving my eyes all around, actually I love observing people and find it more interesting to look around rather than keeping my eyes hooked on the phone screen.

    You know when I go out, I really wouldn't care to see my phone because I'm mostly stuck with gadgets because of my nature of work. I love gadgets but you need a break from what you love too, it increases the love, hehe ;)

    Ok so finally my Hot Chocolate arrives. Its not so hot, so I start sipping away immediately. In the start I find it a little boring, then as I keep sipping, gradually it starts growing on me and I start feeling relaxed and calm.

    I ask for the check and leave wondering if he mixed something in my drink because it was quite an interesting experience and then as I walk along my favourite street, I start feeling so refreshed and good that I end up finishing tasks more than decided.

    So happy and relaxed me comes back home rejuvenated and because of this Hot Chocolate, I am finally writing a post for my this blog after ages!

    So this is what a Hot Chocolate can do ;)

    Thank you Di Bella for your yummy Nutella Hot Chocolate :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sav Food Diary Grams