Friday, September 18, 2015

Not Just Any Waffle Love, It's Di Bella Waffle Love!!!!


Heaven in my hand!


According to Wiki waffle is a leavened batter or dough cooked between two metal plates of a waffle iron until it is golden-brown. 
The metal plates are patterned to give the waffle its characteristic size, shape and surface impression. There are many variations based on the type of waffle iron and recipe used. Waffles are eaten throughout the world, particularly in BelgiumFranceNetherlandsGermanyPolandHungaryScandinavia and the United States, with over a dozen regional varieties in Belgium alone.
Waffles are served with a wide range of toppings, including fresh fruit, chocolate spreadwhipped cream and maple syrup.

So much for the technical definition, for me a Waffle from Di Bella is like Heaven in my hand :)


Freshly baked soft waffles, with ice cream, whipped cream, oodles of chocolate sauce and many more toppings, uff, this was one hell of a treat for me! All served at one time in one platter, this can be called the Ultimate Dessert Platter. 


Di Bella offers so many varieties that I wanna try each one but of course sometimes you gotta keep the calorie count in mind, lol ;) So each month gonna try a new variation.


Di Bella serves freshly baked Belgium Waffle along with Premium Chocolate Ice cream, Whipped Cream and different kinds of toppings which include Kit Kat Chocolates, Ferrero Rocher, Walnuts, Marshmellows, Oreos, Gems etc. and generously coat it with lots of Chocolate Sauce.


I felt I was in paradise while indulging in it. Takes you to another level, haha ;)


So far I have tried two types. 

The first was the Ferrero Rocher Waffle and the second one was Rocky Road Waffle.
Loved both equally!


Rocky Road Waffle


Generously garnished with Chocolate Sauce, Walnuts and Marshmellows




Whipped Cream with Chocolate Vermicelli 

Chocolate Ice Cream with Chocolate Vermicelli 




Ferrero Rocher Waffle


I am sure I don't need to say much as to how it must have tasted, the pictures above speak much more than words can express but to sum up the experience, I shall say, I enjoyed every bite and every bit of indulging in it. 


You gotta taste it to experience this divinity :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sav Food Diary Grams