Thursday, July 6, 2017

5 Best Places For Hot Chocolate In Mumbai


There is no love sincerer than the love of Food says George Bernard Shaw but for me there is no love more sincerer than the love of Chocolate because when all fails Chocolate saves 😋 and for me its mostly dark chocolate!

Yes I am a die hard lover of Chocolate 🍫💕 and Hot Chocolate is like a drink from the heaven 😇

So Monsoon and Winters are the seasons where I love to indulge guiltlessly in this heavenly drink really not caring about the calories too!
Love to make my own versions at home; to which I would like to admit with full modesty that they turn out to be absolutely sinful 😍😋 so maybe if I ever happen to open a Chocolate Cafe I already know what kind of variations I would love to keep 😊
So when I am not in a mood to make one at home, I love to go to a few specific places which serve the best Hot Chocolate in the city and among those below mentioned five places are my absolute favourite!

So check it out lovelies...




Classic Spanish Hot Chocolate 


Available at Chocolateria San Churro, Bandra

Divine is an underrated word for this magic potion!




Foamy Hot Milk Topped With Suzette Caramel


Available at Suzette, Nariman Point

Now this one is a little different kind of Hot Chocolate which is made with their in-house salted Caramel and trust me it was refreshingly so good, loved it!







Hot Chocolate 

Available at 212 All Good Cafe, Lower Parel

Again something really different from your regular Hot Chocolate available everywhere, this one is made from 72 % Karnataka Dark Chocolate. Must try!






Marshmallow Lovers

Available at Grandmama's Cafe, Kemps Corner

Thick, intense but a bit too sweet still loved it!




Traditional Hot Chocolate

Available at Coffee by Di Bella, Bandra West

All time favourite! 


So these are my most preferred places as far as Hot Chocolate is concerned, if you have any suggestions regarding some other places, do drop in the comments and let me know, will go and try out 😊

Cheers! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Sav Food Diary Grams