Sunday, May 27, 2018

Sav Food Diary Recommends 5 Best Places For Sizzlers In South Mumbai


One of my all time favourite apart from Chaats and Chocolate are Sizzlers!


So recently I indulged in one of the best Sizzlers available in South Mumbai! 

It is from Spesso Gourmet Kitchen at Nariman Point.
Loved everything about it right from the Spicy Mexican Sauce to the preparation of Mexican Rice, Vegetable Patty and the Sautéed Vegetables! 
It was mind blowing and I would definitely recommend this as a " Must Have " if you are fond of Sizzlers too!

So apart from this I am also sharing with you guys 4 more places for best Sizzlers in South Mumbai!


Check out the details below the pictures of the same!







L O C A T I O N - Spesso Gourmet Kitchen

I N  F R A M E - Vegetable Patty With Mexican Rice, Sautéed Vegetables and Mexican Sauce.









 L O C A T I O N - Cafe Royal 

I N  F R A M E - Cottage Cheese Shaslik Sizzler









L O C A T I O N - Relish

I N  F R A M E - Cottage Cheese Shashlik, Mexican Rice, Buttered Vegetables, American Fries, Mexican Sauce









L O C A T I O N - Social Offline 

I N  F R A M E - Cottage Cheese Sizzler










L O C A T I O N - Tea Villa Cafe 

I N  F R A M E - Cottage Cheese Sizzler 



So while I am writing this post I am so craving for a Sizzler right now!!!!

And with the Monsoon season almost around, I can't wait to dig in to them more often :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sav Food Diary Grams