Saturday, January 12, 2019

The Runway Project


Because Pizza is a must for Birthday!




Hey lovely people so this is my first post of 2019 on Sav Food Diary and it has to be connected to my birthday because after New Year comes my Birthday ;)

So I had gone for dinner with my bestie at The Runway Project by Pizza Express and was so glad I chose this Beautiful Restaurant which doesn't just serve delicious food but also makes you feel really special if its your special occasion.

So while booking the table, Jasmine asked me if it was any special occasion and I told her its my birthday, so the staff at The Runway Project didn't just give us the best table but also excellent service and a fabulous dessert complimentary!

So we started with this oh so yummy Cigar Club which was made with filo cigars of Cottage Cheese and marinated sweet peppers, spiced mayonnaise and balsamic glaze. 
Absolutely loved the flavours!
 Then we called for this Calabrese Pizza!

Now this is a Pizza unlike the Regular Round One but it tastes so so good! A perfect example stating that shape doesn't matter, content matters more!

It is made of Chargrilled Vegetables, Mozzarella, Red and Yellow Peppers, Red Chillies, Black Olives, Jalapeรฑos, Emilgrana, Rocket Pesto and is seasoned with Oregano and I added some Tabasco Sauce (Love Tabasco Sauce) over it.
All I can say is, it was Love at First Bite ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ˜‹

Pizza was followed by this Pasta made with Roasted Broccoli made in Arrabbiata Sauce. It was good!



And then this was the surprise that they gave us at the end!

Loved this Bitter Chocolate Tart!


So on the whole we had a fabulous meal and a great time at this gorgeous restaurant!

Do visit ๐Ÿ˜Š


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sav Food Diary Grams